Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 4...

well the day went almost totally by without me hitting the hill and so at 11:35pm i quickly slipped out to do my daily agenda. accompanied by the lovely yvonne i took my newly fixed snowboard thanks to moguels-my favourite people in the world- to the apt hill and pushed my way through about 2-3 foot of snow, strapped in and went down the hill.....very slowly on teh first run. but after some snow was cleared and tracks began to forn the runs became faster and more useful!!!
stayed out for about half an hour and headed in cos it was too cold an too late for anymore!!!
and as unhelpful for snowboarding as teh snow was it was perfect for falling in, and as i sat in the soft powder looking over the frozen pond and out across the snow covered field with fresh glitter falling softly on my face kkt really really was spectacular. nothing has ever been more still and silent than that which fell across adventure island as i sat alone at the bottom of the hill. God is amazing in the things he has allowed me to experience while ive been here, and this one is pretty close to the top of the list!
day 4 complete...

No comments: